Is the legacy you have built over the years protected? Our trust experts will ensure your estate is settled as you instruct with the accuracy and speed your beneficiaries deserve.
Transferring property from one generation to the other is complicated. Most families lack the skill or time to handle estate administration properly. Our trust experts have over 180 years of experience dealing with estate administration. Our expertise eliminates the stress from an emotional situation. As your executor, CoreFirst Bank & Trust handles the duties associated with the administration and settlement of an estate efficiently and professionally.
Estate Administration Services
- Inventory and evaluate property
- Satisfy credit obligations and final expenses
- Manage the property during the administration
- Prepare state and federal tax returns
- Remove potential family conflict with unbiased administration
- Counsel heirs on the investment of their inheritance
- Distribute estate according to the specific estate plan
CoreFirst Bank & Trust may be called upon to act as conservator on behalf of a minor child or a disabled person unable to manage his/her individual property. We have a long history of successful and compassionate work as conservators.
Conservatorship Administration Services
- Prepare inventory and valuation of property
- Protect and manage assets and expend money as necessary for the best continuing care and support of our client, all under the supervision of the Probate Court
- Prepare an annual accounting for Court Approval
Call 785.267.8402 or 1.800.280.0123
Stop by any branch location
Live Chat With Us
|Investment, Insurance and Advisory products:|
|Are Not FDIC Insured||Are Not Bank Guaranteed||May Lose Value|
|Are Not Deposits||Are Not Insured by Any Federal Government Agency||Are Not a Condition to Any Banking Service or Activity|