Credit line¹ is a revolving line of credit that can give you instant access to a small line of credit to cover an incidental overdraft² or an unexpected expense.
- Revolving line of credit
- Versatile – your line will automatically activate for an overdrawn balance²
- Utilize your line for unexpected expenses
- Transfer funds from your line to your account with Internet Banking or the Mobile App
Signing up is Easy:
Call 785.267.8900 or 1.800.280.0123
Stop by any branch location
Knowledge is Power
Using one of the products listed above and following these great account management tips can help put an end to inadvertent overdrafts:
- Enroll in Internet Banking or download the banking app to stay in touch with your account 24/7
- Sign up for account alerts so you know when your balance is low
- Keep track of your transactions with an online budget tool or check register
- Make sure to include your ATM, debit card and automatic bill payment transactions
- Review and reconcile your account statement each month
¹Credit Line is subject to application and approval. Applicable fees apply, including; an annual fee and advance fee. Monthly payments are 5% of unpaid balance. Please contact Customer Service for more details.
2A fee of $29.00 will be charged for each overdraft - up to six (6) overdraft charges can be charged each business day, not to exceed $174.00. After the first 6 overdrafts in a business day, the bank with pay authorized debit card transactions and return checks which may carry an Insufficient Item fee of $29.00 per item, per presentment. We will not charge a fee if your account is overdrawn less than $5.00 on any given day. If you are over the age of 18, your account may have Overdraft Privilege. According to the law, consumers will need to agree to participate in (or "opt in" to) the Overdraft Privilege program for ATM transactions and one-time debit card purchases. All eligible customers are qualified for Overdraft Privilege for checks, ACH and recurring debit card transactions unless a specific opt-out request is made. This service does not constitute either a written agreement of an obligation or a prearranged agreement for CoreFirst Bank & Trust to pay your overdrafts and we may withdraw this privilege at any time. Payment of any overdrafts will continue to be at the discretion of CoreFirst Bank & Trust and payment of an overdraft does not obligate us or create an agreement or course of dealing on our part to allow overdrafts on any occasion. Please see your Deposit Account Agreement for additional detail.
Using the product listed above can help put an end to inadvertent overdraft and returned check fees. Please review our Overdraft Q & A for more important details.