With the CoreCard, you can earn 2X the Reward Points for the first 12 months that are redeemable for name-brand merchandise, gift cards or travel rewards. Plus, enjoy great balance transfer offers. You'll also receive legendary, local service for questions & inquiries about your CoreCard.
Other card options are available, talk through the options by stopping by any of our branch locations or calling Customer Service at 1.800.280.0123.
|Annual Percentage Rate (APR)|
|3.9%* Introductory APR for twelve (12) months. After that your APR will be 15.25%*. This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate¹.Credit Card Disclosure|
|APR for |
|0%* Introductory APR for sixteen (16) months. After that your APR will be 15.25%*. This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate¹.Credit Card Disclosure|
|Rewards Points||1 point for every $1.00 spent on qualifying purchases*|
|Eligible for Electronic|
|Visa's Zero Liability²||Yes|
|Emergency Cash Disbursement & Card Replacement||Yes|
|Access Card Via|
How We Will Calculate Your Balance: We use a method called “average daily balance (including new purchases).” See your account agreement for more details. Loss of Introductory APR: We may end your Introductory APR and apply the Penalty APR for the reason described in the Penalty APR box above. Billing Rights: Information on your rights to dispute transactions and how to exercise those rights are provided in your account agreement.
* Current rate is valid as of . Rates subject to change.
**Balance transfers may not be from another account issued by CoreFirst Bank & Trust. Additional Card members may not request or authorize balance transfers.
¹The APR is adjusted monthly by adding 9.00% to the Wall Street Journal Prime Rate; however the rate will not drop below 12.9% or exceed 21.9%.
²CoreFirst credit cards are automatically protected from unauthorized transactions with Visa's Zero Liability protection. Please review the Cardholder Agreement for details. U.S. issued cards only. Visa's Zero Liability policy does not apply to commercial cards or ATM transactions not processed by Visa.
The CoreCard features a flexible rewards program and introductory rate offers.
- Earn 1 point for every $1.00 spent on qualifying purchases* with ScoreCard® Rewards
- Redeem your points for name-brand merchandise, gift cards or travel rewards
- Local customer support with legendary customer service
- Competitive rates and fees
- Enjoy the added security of Chip Technology
- Access your account information with Internet Banking
- Add your credit card to your electronic wallet - Apple Pay® or Samsung Pay
- Fraud protection with Visa's Zero Liability Policy**
**CoreFirst credit cards are automatically protected from unauthorized transactions with Visa's Zero Liability protection. Please review the Cardholder Agreement for details. U.S. issued cards only. Visa's Zero Liability policy does not apply to commercial cards or ATM transactions not processed by Visa.
Buy Stuff, Get Stuff with our Visa® credit card rewards program. Earn merchandise and travel rewards by using your consumer debit card. Each qualifying purchase¹ earns valuable Bonus Points redeemable for: merchandise, gift cards and exciting travel opportunities.
With your CoreCard, enjoy 2X the Rewards Points for the first 12 months!
|Qualifying Card Types||Earn Rate|
|Consumer Visa CoreCard or Platinum Card||1 point / $1 spent|
Activate your qualifying card Today!
- Visit ScoreCardRewards.com
- Create your user profile (on first use) by clicking on CREATE PROFILE. You will be asked to enter in your name, zip code and 16-digit qualifying card number. You will also be asked to set up security questions for password retrieval. Once you create your profile, use your username and password for future account access.
- Use your qualifying card for all your purchases and watch your points balance grow!
- After creating your profile, visit ScoreCardRewards.com to check your points balance, redeem for merchandise or browse the rewards selections.
Access your reward points and redeem at: ScoreCardRewards.com
¹Earned points are based on qualifying transactions. Card purchases made that are returned for a card credit may be deducted from total points.
Make sure to contact CoreFirst before you travel so your trip is hassle-free when making purchases with your Visa Credit Card. Notifying us in advance will ensure your card transactions are not blocked by our fraud monitoring system. Without prior notification, transactions could potentially be blocked when transactions appear out of your normal spending behavior for your account.
CoreFirst Bank & Trust – 1.800.280.0123
Credit Card Lost or Stolen – 1.800.280.0123 (If after hours, please listen carefully to prompts.)
Credit Card PIN Changes – 1.866.297.3413