ACH Positive Pay
Help stop unauthorized ACH transactions with ACH Positive Pay. ACH transactions are compared to preset rules for approved vendors and threshold amounts, if the transaction meets the set criteria it processes normally. When items don’t meet the criteria an exception is created and the item can either be approved or denied via Internet Banking.
- Electronically match incoming ACH transactions to authorizations and blocks that you have provided
- Choose ACH settings by blocking all, or allowing only specific businesses to debit or credit your account
- Reduces fraud by detecting suspicious ACH activity
- Helps to eliminate financial loss before it happens
- Provides increased control over ACH activity
- Only exceptions have to be reviewed saving valuable time
- Pay or return decisions can be made via Internet Banking
- User entitlements can be set to aid in the decision process
Have more questions?
Stop by any branch location
Live Chat With Us